Na-miss Kita
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
I miss my old self... That self who was all too moody back in college... That self who wouldn't give a damn about what other people think of his mood swings... I miss me...I miss my old self... That self who was all too cheesy... That self who planned for events way too early... That self who always had something to sweep her off her feet... I miss me...
I have to get that self back... I need to... Although I feel like he's awaken once again... We'll see how he fares now...
Side notes (All About Love):
=========================================
1. Luis Manzano and Anne Curtis had the best lines in that movie...
2. Don't watch it if you're expecting anything as good as Close To You... This one's a light breeze...
3. Anne Curtis is nice...
4. Luis Manzano had nice cars...
5. Sometimes, you got to believe in "magic"... And take your clothes off...
6. Jason Abalos is Mia's cousin... Yep...
7. Bea Alonzo is slimmer here than her previous movie...
8. John Lloyd Cruz is still a cry baby...
9. Some scenes are not suited for young audiences...
10. Luis Manzano and Anne Curtis make a cute on-screen couple...
11. Angelica Panganiban's teeth aren't as yellow as before...
12. Empoy rocks...
13. "You never gave me a chance..."
14. "Ikaw ay isang mata-mayaman!"
15. "I'll be a libag that you can't remove..."
16. "Are you vegetarian?" "Hindi po, Noranian ako..."
17. "Hindi lang ikaw ang nasaktan... Hindi lang rin ako... Lahat ng tao sa mundo nasasaktan..."
18. "The world has no obligation to protect you..."
19. "I don't know what I did to deserve you... Pero ayaw ko na tanungin si God... Baka bawiin ka pa eh..."
20. "Tumingin ka sa mata ko at sabihin mo sa'king walang halaga ang nangyari kagabi..." "Wala!" "Sinungaling ka!"
21. "Magtitimpla kami ng kape... Kailangan namin ng mags..."
22. "Ang hirap mo naman ligawan..."
23. "I LOVE BADZ"


