Thought Snacks - Worst Pickup Lines For The Holidays
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
I really wanted to post this last December, but somehow, I got lost in the mad sensation of the season... Caught up in circles... Confusion is nothing new...I got this from MTV's Get Hitch'd... Hope none of my friends got tagged with these ice breakers...
     1. Kung ikaw ang gift ni Santa sa akin, gusto ko na tanggalin ang wrapper mo...
     2. Nilalamig ka ba? Okay lang yan, hot naman ako eh...
     3. All I want for Christmas are your two front tits...
     4. Miss, you know I like gifts under the Christmas tree... Parang ikaw, I like you under me...
     5. Miss, giniginaw ka yata... Halika, yayakapin kita...
     6. May gift ako sa'yo... I'm giving you me, myself, and I kasi I love you so much...
~
Post a Comment
12:35 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)
bro...panalo number 2 and number 5...hehehe...kulit sobra...eto ata ginamit mo kay.... =P mweheheheh
Mga hinuha ni noong 1/16/2006 4:57 PMnaku... di ko nagamit yan... ayaw nga akong kibuin, remember?! :-)
Mga hinuha ni Baba (ponggoloids) noong 1/17/2006 1:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
12:35 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)




