<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Thought Snacks - Entrepreneurship

Sunday, November 13, 2005
I never really thought of it this way until I heard Gokongwei's speech on that fateful night I graduated from the Blue Eagle University (formerly Ateneo de Manila University). He said that no matter where we are in life, as long as we were working for someone else, we remain to be janitors - doing the dirty work for those above us. As my bond nears its elusive end, I can't help but ponder, befittingly, on how I fared on the last year and a half as a PXX,XXX.XX-earning janitor...


Nice office space... spacious cubes... file cabinets... so-so PC... a floor that used to be the playground of mice... direct line... occasional internet surfing freedom...taxable allowance... SM gift cheques... trumps... badminton... manukan... sex (yup, i learned alot about it from my officemates, a.k.a. corruptors of my innocent mind)... everyday Starbucks (c/o Estee, Eunice, CK, MM, Mimi)... renewed tolerance for alcohol (c/o Jori, Chris, Rage)... a zeal for scandals (c/o Ana and MM)... abundant chismis (the number one spot willfully claimed by the big guy at the far right who racked the fuss late 2004 and is masterfully doing the same late this year... hats off to Stowage Bank!)...


That, I guess, is pretty much all the things I cherish of my first janitorial job. Of course, work experience is waaaay.... down there. But now, as I conjure something with my creative juices (not the procreative ones, although they are quite influential to this venture), I've come to realize that I must venture into something that I can proudly call my own... On my own, pretending she's beside me... This time, I'm proud to say, I have formulated a new formula that will eventually formulate all formulae for success by its mere formulation... Makes no sense to me... Now, inspired by the violence and promiscuity in the world over, I bring you a spin-off of Toys for the Big Boys... I shall rightfully call it... Toylets for the Boylets... You like it? The theme of the store is a little too R18-ish for it to be published in this wholesome blog so I'll save it for our grand opening... Again, the name Toylets for the Boylets is copyrighted. All rights reserved.


Now, if only I can find Hugh Hefner's number so I can have his bunnies crash my shop's grand opening...
~
Post a Comment
<< Home

11:18 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)