<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ang Mga Pakulo Ni Pong

Sa mga nag-aakalang patuloy na makukuntento si Pong bilang isang pagong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nag-aakalang si Pong ay may kakayahang maging isang ulupong... sige lang... ipagpatuloy niyo rin ang pag-aakala... Sa mga nakakikilala kay Pong... isa nga ba siyang pagong o isang ulupong? Ang matitiyak niyo lamang ay ito... mahilig siya sa kangkong...

Thought Snacks - Life... Or Something Like It

Thursday, September 22, 2005
Live each day as though it were your last...


Let me think... For when I actually think, I make a whole lot of sense... If I were to live as though it were my last day here... I would probably not work... Now that's fun... If everyone thought the same way, then we'll see the world in a great deal of drunken revelry... Parties here and there... With no remorse whatsoeever... Time loses its essence... A world where urgency is non-existent... For in my mind everything shall come to an end... Befittingly when I close my eyes... Is it actually me who closes them? Or do they shut by themselves? But this day ends when they shut... Only if they do... And if they do bloom, a new day is welcomed... The previous day thrown back to what we call the past... And I'll have to go through another last day of my life... Wasted... For when it is my last day to live, I can not help but be unregretful... Doing the things that only your wildest fantasies can conceive...


Let me think again... For real... If one were to live his last day... Be crazy... Fall prey to that manic seduction that love brings... Then make love... Passionately... Hold hands... Feel the modest texture of the other's hand on yours... Then make love... Passionately... Get lost in the embrace... The warmth that the other's body brings... Then make love... Passionately... Kiss... Tirelessly... The subtle approach of one's lips to meet the other's... Then make love... Passionately... For when it is your last day to live, you can not help but be consumed by love... For when it is your last day, you have got to spend it with an other... That would be bliss...


Wouldn't it be nice if everyone thought the same way I did? Wouldn't it be nice if we all lived each day as though it were our last whilst thinking the way I do?


Life is not about hearing qualms because of work... It's about the moans and the ecstasy we were all meant to experience...


It's not just love... Find something that lifts you up... Raises you to that orgasmic high... And when you've found it, then you would have lived life... Or something like it...
~

    maybe i'm old but i couldn't make love the whole day. kakapagod mag climax! but i would definitely squeeze in one helluva session and make sure it is great fantastic lovemaking. *wink* then the rest of the time i would hold the hand of my beloved and memorise every crease and fold of his skin, trace his entire body with my fingers, and forever remember how he smells, even if forever is one second before my life walks away from me. :)

    Mga hinuha ni Blogger Svelte Rogue noong 9/23/2005 3:35 PM  





Post a Comment
<< Home

11:47 PM :: Baba (ponggoloids)